Thursday, May 9, 2013

Monsters and Aliens!

Today I want to share with you one of THE CUTEST cards I received at convention last summer.  I am making lots of kids cards for upcoming birthday parties my kids are attending and this one is definitely one I will be CASEING!


 
 This card was created by Cheryl Hirst and it features the Make a Monster stamp set (#120606).  I love the bright colors against the black background and the circle punched planet and moon add so much dimension to this card!  The giant googly eye is a moving part and spins between the two aliens.  How fun is that?  If you love this card as much as I do, you will need to order these stamps ASAP as this set is retiring at the end of May!! 

Make sure you stop by my blog often over the next few weeks as I will be sharing lots of projects featuring retiring stamp sets and accessories! 


 
Have you checked out our retiring lists?  Accessories are starting to sell out so get your favs before they are gone!  Check out the accessories list here.
 
Stamp sets will be available until the end of the month (just a few weeks away) so don't forget to get yours soon!  Here is the list for the retiring stamps. 
 
See you soon!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment