Friday, May 10, 2013

Minnie Mouse Punch Art

My daughter loves Minnie Mouse and that inspired today's card. I recreated a card I had done for one of my winter card buffets.  It was quick and easy to create. 
 
This card uses Circle Circus stamps (#127784) for the whimsical background as well as the Perfectly Penned greeting (#122892).  The label is cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003).  Minnie is done with the 2 1/2" circle punch (#120906), 1 3/4" circle punch (#119850), the small heart punch (#1171930) and the Itty Bitty punches (#118309).  Details that I added were some piercing with the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (#126187) and of course, some Rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.  I hope you like it!
 
Circle Circus is retiring this month and is a really fun and versatile set.  Is one of my favorites that I have used a lot over the last 3 years. 
These images match lots of our circle punches as well as a scallop circle so they are easy to punch out, layer and add lots of dimension to your project.  Order yours before the end of May if you want it before it retires forever!

Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by this week for more projects featuring retiring stamp sets and products!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ca-ute !! I love anything Disney, well done !! Have a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete