Monday, May 20, 2013

MDS Monday-Using a Template

Hello everyone!

Today is MDS Monday and I want to share a super easy way to use this program.  Stampin' Up! has done a fantastic job of including wonderful, ready to use templates in the My Digital Studio program.  There are templates for all sizes of cards, tags, scrapbook pages in various sizes, calendars and photobooks.
 


 
 My scrapbook page today took me just a couple of minutes to create as I used one of their templates.  I simply had to drag and drop my photos into it, add a title and journaling and it was done!  I love the result and these truly help get some scrapping done quickly!  The template I used was a 12x12 layout from Lemonade Stand that was offered during Sale-a-bration.  There are lots of fun layouts-be sure to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment