Saturday, May 11, 2013

MMmmm....Chocolate!!

I don't know about you but I LOVE chocolate!  Actually, my whole family does and it is never a question of what type of dessert I will bake (when I do!). 

Today's card features a retiring stamp set, retiring punches and my favorite, CHOCOLATE!
 
How cute is this card?  Fellow Demonstrator, Jen Blank, created this card for a swap I was in and I LOVE IT!!  The punch art chocolate bar uses the 1" and 1 1/4" Square punches and are layered with dimensionals to really make it look like a chocolate bar.  The sentiment is so fun with this card and is from the Word Play stamp set (#120651).  I use this set for all kinds of projects from cards to scrapbook pages.  I will really miss it when it retires.  Here are the stamps in this versatile set:
 
 
The 1 1/4" and the 1 3/8" square punches are retiring this month as well.  You can check them out, along with the other retiring accessories here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment