Friday, November 29, 2013

Vintage Santa

I just love working with this image of Santa! 
 
 
 Today's card has more of a vintage feel than the one I posted the other day (you can see it
here.)  I stamped Santa with Soft Suede ink on vanilla cardstock.  I sponged around him with crumb cake ink to "age" the paper.  I mounted it on a rectangular cherry cobbler mat to give the feel of the (very trendy) Polaroid look.  I also sponged the edges of the mat. 
 
I love the "Believe" sentiment from the Snowflake Soiree set-it just fits so well with the magic of the season and with Santa himself!  I added some burlap ribbon and a snowflake from the Festive Flurries set (and cut it with the Festive Flurries Framelits).  I finished it off with a pearl and some dazzling diamonds on the fur of Santa's coat.  It was a simple card to create and was pleased with how it turned out.  I hope you like him!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment