Thursday, November 28, 2013

Clean and Simple Christmas

 
I love creating quick and beautiful cards for the holidays!  I always seem to need a few extras after I have created my main card and clean and simple are the way to go!  This one was CASED from the lovely Jenny Peterson.
 
For this card, I used the Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set (now sold out :(  boo hoo!)
I stamped some snowflakes in Cherry Cobbler, Gumball green and heat embossed some gold ones.  I added a greeting on a little banner (from the same set) and some pearls to finish it off.  I also used dimensionals to pop up the top layer to give it more of a punch!  Clean, quick, simple and I love it!  I can't wait to make some for of these in some other color combinations!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 
 

2 comments: