Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quick and Easy Christmas Card!

I absolutely love the colors on this Christmas card!  It comes from a kit called Merry Little Christmas Simply Created kit.  I paired it with the Merry Little Christmas stamp set to create the cards that Stampin' Up! has in their Holiday Catalogue. 
 
 
I love the colors in this card as well as how easy it was to create!  The kit comes with enough pieces (that are all pre-cut and scored I might add!) to make 8 cards!  This is a great card to mass produce for the holiday season. 
 
The only extra thing I added to this card (just to step it up a bit) was to add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the odd white stripes on the designer paper.  I love glitz for the holidays and I think it really adds to this card!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment