Sunday, December 1, 2013

Festive Flurries Scrapbooking


 Well here on the Canadian prairies, Mother Nature has already brought the cold temperatures and we have had a few dumps of snow!  I am sure it will be a White Christmas this year!  I have some snow pictures (that I still need to print-please tell me I am not the only one who is horrible at getting digital pics printed!) that I can't wait to scrap! 
 
 
I created this page for my November scrap club and I can't wait to get some black and white photos on them!  I used the Festive Flurries snowflakes as well as the Endless Wishes polymer set to stamp and emboss snowflakes around this page.  I added some rhinestones as well as the brad bases (for the candy dots) and added a larger rhinestone into it to hold the layered snowflakes together.  I used the Hearts a Flutter framelits for the "joy" words (that were stamped with the Noteable alphabet set).
 
 
The paper I used was the Smoky Slate textured cardstock and the designer paper is the Winter Frost Paper stack.   I added some frosted finishes embellishments for a little extra sparkle too.  They are just stunning! 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout and what a great way to use the paper pack. This should look super nice with b&w photos. Thanks for sharing Kari.

    ReplyDelete