Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snapshots Scrapbook Page


Today I wanted to share a scrapbook page I created for my club members.  This double page features the I Am Me designer series paper.
 
 
  I really love the color combination in this paper and it probably is one I would have come up with on my own.  The second page of this layout is my take on one from this year's annual catalogue.  I was happy with the fact that this could be used for so many different pictures!  This layout would also be fun with Instagram photos.
 
I also played a little with negative space on this layout.  I used the chevron border punch on the left page and then layered colored strips behind it so the color is recessed into the page.  I used chevrons punched out to do the reverse effect and had them raised on the right page.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your page!!! I love the layout and how you added the title great set of pages! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete