Thursday, December 20, 2012

NEW CUSTOMER REWARDS CARDS!!

My Customers and Stampers are AWESOME!!

I love seeing them enjoy classes, create and enjoy their Stampin' Up! products.  We really have a good time at classes and events.  They are the best part of my job and I wouldn't have the business I do without them!

As a way of showing them my appreciation, I have new CUSTOMER REWARD CARDS that will be effective January 1, 2013.  There is a card for purchases as well as one for attending classes and events.  I am so excited to share these with my customers!  I am sending these in their Christmas cards this year.  If you place an order with me or attend an event, I will be more than happy to get you one as well as I do really appreciate you supporting my business!!


 
Happy Crafting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment