Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Home Decor

I am back with more fun Christmas decor items I have created. 

I got these 3x3 blocks on my website on the Clearance Rack.  I added some fun Designer Paper from the Festival of Prints stack (#126904)with Tombow multipurpose glue (#110755) to adhere the paper.  I die cut some snowflakes and added them onto my die cut label (Window Frames Collection Framelits dies #129021 ).  I stamped them with the Snowflake Soiree stamps in Bashful Blue and then heat embosses the labels with iridescent ice embossing powder to add a bit of sparkle.  The last touches were designer buttons (#127555), rhinestones (#119246) and some Early Espresso Baker's twine. 

 

 
I love that you can stack these blocks as well for a different look and you see the other patterns of designer paper on other sides. 
 
 
Here is a more traditional color combination from the same paper stack:
 
 
I hope you enjoy these!  My kids and I will be creating more sets of these to give to their teachers for Christmas gifts this year. 
 
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment