Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Scrap Club Pages

Welcome Back!

Today I want to share the pages I created for my monthly scrapbook club.  We usually create a single page layout as well as a double page layout each month.

 

This month we did our holiday pages and they have lots of sparkle and shine on them!
 
 
This page uses glimmer paper, rhinestones, and  a cute metal frame from the holiday mini catalogue.
I stamped 2011 on mine because I still need to scrap last year's Christmas pictures!  I never seem to keep up on my scrapbooking and I am sure some of you scrappers feel the same way!
 
This double page was a simple way to incorporate lots of photos because if you are like me, you take tons over the holiday season.  My scrap ladies all die cut their own titles to customize their page and they turned out really well! 
 
 
My favorite part of this page is the stamped snowflakes in the background.  I used Stampin' Up!'s new Illuminate Watermark Ink Pad.  It is GORGEOUS!!! It adds a watermark look with shimmer!  It is a really subtle but beautiful effect.  Here is a closer picture of part of my page that has this ink:
 
LOVE IT!!
 
I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season and are all ready for celebrating!  Stop in again soon!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Now I finally know how the Illuminate Watermark Ink Pad looks like. :)) A must have I see...lol...Your lay-outs are gorgeous. :))I love the designpapers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages Karilyn beautiful you must have some wonderful scrap books there. hugs Carolyn SU Demo Australia

    ReplyDelete