Friday, April 19, 2013

Swimming Scrapbook Page

I am finally getting around to getting some pictures on my scrapbook pages I have made in my scrapbook club.  I LOVE to scrapbook but sure don't have as much time to scrap as I used to!  This is a double page layout we created in March.

 
and here it is with my pictures...



 
 

Having my monthly scrapbook club has given me a good excuse to scrap regularly but my biggest hurdle is getting my pictures printed to get on those pages that they are intended for!  Do you find you print less pictures with your digital camera than you did when you used a film camera?  I am horrible at printing them and that puts me further behind in my scrapbooking! 

It makes me happy when I do get pictures on and I can add them to my albums!  My kids love to look at their albums too so it does make it really worthwhile!

These pages are of my son having his first swim (6 years ago!).  I created these pages using lots of fun Stampin' Up! products from this year's Sale-a-bration.  Some of the products I used are:
  • Island Indigo Baker's twine
  • Madison Avenue Stamps
  • Sycamore Street Designer Paper, ribbon and buttons
  • Morning Post Alphabet embossed in Pool Party
  • Tasteful trims die
  • Circle Circus stamp set
I love the bright, cheery combination of the blues and orange for summer!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment