Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Inspiration with MDS

This is my son on our MOUNDS of snow a couple of days ago.  I know I live on the Canadian Prairies but WHERE IS SPRING?!  I can't even see our car in the driveway!

Needless to say, I am in need of some spring inspiration!  My posts the next few days will hopefully inspire you (and Mother Nature) to BRING ON SPRING :)

This is my MDS calendar page for April.  The pictures were taken late April 2012, a slightly different scene than our yard is now!  It gives me a bit of hope that this snow will disappear...

I love the soft colors, the simple stitching and the quote on this page.  It came together really quickly.  I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by!  Come visit again this week for some more Spring Projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment