Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Card Candy Swap

Hello everyone!

This week my Inspirations Team had a Card Candy swap at our team meeting.  It was GREAT!  It made us think outside the box and was very different from making cards.  Now we all have a sheet of awesome embellishments to pop onto a card for a quick and easy project!

This is my swap:
I went with a birthday theme.


Dallas O's swap-so springy!  I love the ribbon flower and the cute flowers made out of packing paper from our Stampin' Up! boxes.  Clever!

 
Holly V's Girly and Glittery swap.- So bright and cheery with lots of sparkle-the way I like them ;)

Lisa M's Bitty Banners swap in my favorite colors!  These look so nice together I don't want to pull them off of the sheet!

 


Patty N's fun swap.  I love the puppy on the corner because she has a cute one just like him!  The pinwheels are fun and use my favorite paper stack from the spring mini.
 Lynn W's baby card candy is super adorable and I can't wait to make a little set of 3x3 cards with these ones!

These swaps were really fun to do and I can't wait to use them!  Thanks to my awesome team members for sharing their creativity!  I can't wait for our next one!


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment