Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mosaic Madness!

Have you seen the Mosaic stamps, punch, designer paper and matching embossing folder yet?  If you have, you'll know how fun they are to play with and all of the pieces coordinate!  LOVE THAT!!  If you haven't seen these products, then check out this card!


The background is embossed with the Mosaic Mosaic Embossing folder (#129984).  I added a piece of the Quatrefancy designer paper (#130141) and a border of Costal Cabana paper.  I stamped 4 Mosaic pieces and the centers from the Mosaic Madness stamp set,  punched them out with the coordinating Mosaic Punch, and popped them up with dimensionals.  Then I added the stamped border and another punched mosaic piece.  I stamped a greeting from the Petite Pairs set.  I finished it off with some sparkle by adding a 4 Rhinestones.  This card was quick and easy!  I can't wait to play with these pieces even more-and I have a few Christmas card ideas I hope to share with you soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment