Monday, March 4, 2013

Emboss Resist Scrap Page

Hello again!  I have a few scrapbook pages to share with you this week.  This page is one I created for my monthly scrapbook club.  I used the emboss resist technique.
 
I took the Travel Journal builder wheel with versamark ink and rolled it along the top and bottom sections of the page.  Then I added clear embossing powder and heated it with my heat tool.  After it cooled for a second, I sponged different sections with pink pirouette and baja breeze inks to bring out the embossing.  I also added some dots from the French Foliage set (one of my FAVES) and embossed them as well.
 
For some fun touches, we added designer paper from the Fan Fair DSP, the title from the Baby Prints stamp set, a flattened pop top with the butterfly insert (from Collage Curios), a baja breeze border punched with the dotted scallop ribbon punch and the ruffly scallops at the bottom are Hearts from the More Amore designer paper turned upside down so the white shows.
 This is a close up of the technique (in the script with the sponging) as well as the pop top embellishment detail. 

Stop by tomorrow for an adorable double page layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment