Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vintage Butterflies Notecards

Tonight I am holding a Vintage Butterflies class using many of our Stampin' Up! products.  I saw a beautiful card back in the summer while I was on a tour of the Riverton Home Office for Stampin' Up!.  Here is my version of the card:


I don't do a lot of this style but I loved it so much I had to recreate it.  This spawned the idea to do an entire notecards class.  So tonight we are all doing 10 vintage styled cards incorporating Flower Trim, Baja Breeze Seam binding, lace trim ribbon, lots of butterflies, basic pearls, and many stamp sets.  Here are the cards we are creating:




I had fun stepping outside of my comfort zone and creating these cards!  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. What a great way to use the notecards for a class.

    ReplyDelete