Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter BLUES!!

Hello everyone!

I am feeling a little "blue" today.  A year ago today we were on our way to sunny Hawaii (for our first Hot Holiday ever) and today we are dealing with a blizzard, shoveling snow, plummeting temperatures and frigid wind chills.  On the plus side, it gives me a good excuse to stay inside and CRAFT! 

Today I want to share the cards we will be creating in the Winter BLUES class I am holding next week.  I featured many of the wonderful shades of blue that Stampin' Up! offers and a few fun new products from the new spring catalogue.

This butterfly card was one of my swaps that I created for last summer's Stampin' Up! convention.  It uses the Everything Eleanor stamp set as well as a beautiful butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri set.  I have added some tone-on-tone embossing that looks better in person.  The second card is a CASE of one created by Mary Fish.  I used the new Pool Party embossing powder from the Spring catalogue, Pool Party ribbon that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration, as well as the Pleasant Poppies background stamp and greeting is from the Sassy Salutations set.
 
 
The card on the left uses the You're Amazing stamp set, International Bazaar Designer Paper and Island Indigo Ribbon from Sale-a-bration.  The card on the right features many shades of blue and the My Friend stamp set from the Main Catalogue.
My last card is bright and cheery and features the super fun On the Move Stamp set from the Main Catalogue.  This set helps raise funds ($3 per set) for Ronald McDonald House Charities.  I just love this bike-isn't it adorable?  The daffodil delight and pacific point are so fun and make me feel a little more "springy".
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment