Thursday, January 3, 2013

Some Sunshine!!!

 

I am loving our weather here in snowy Saskatchewan this week! Usually we are in a deep freeze right about now but we are enjoying some mild temperatures and SUNSHINE!! I have had my kids out cross country skiing and sledding this week and we are definitely taking advantage of the weather before school resumes on Monday.




 
Here is a scrapbook layout we made in club this fall (that I will be add pics of my son to). It uses whisper white, basic grey and daffodil delight. This is such a trendy color combination right now and I though it would look great with some black and white photos.



                                        I love these little rosettes-the add such impact! 
 This label is from the Apothecary Accents framelits from the main catalogue.  The fabulous matching piercing mat pack allows you to create this neat design that coordinates with your shape!  So fun!  Better yet-this mat pack will be one of the free items in this year's Sale-a-bration coming up this month.  Watch here for more details!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kari-lyn! You just have the cutest kids! So sweet on their skis, gf! I adore the scrapbook page you made~and lovin' that colour combo!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari-lyn,

    I've never thought to use that color combo but I LOVE what you've done with it!!! The kids look like they are having a blast. Cross country skiing looks like a fun activity!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce
    peaceloveandjoyce.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the color combo and all the details and textures you added to it!

    ReplyDelete