Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my little piece of the web!  I am so excited to start this blog and share all kinds of papercrafting ideas with all of you!

I love papercrafting and have been a scrapbooker for almost 15 years.  I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator 2 years ago and am loving it! I continue to scrapbook and now also enjoy creating cards, gifts, home decor, 3D projects and altered art.   I will be sharing samples of many of my creations as well as projects for upcoming classes that I teach.  I also hope to eventually learn to post tutorials as well (once I figure out this whole blogging thing!) 

I look for inspiration for my projects from all kinds of places-song lyrics become scrapbook titles, colors in my kid's clothes become ink choices, and I love being inspired by other crafters.  That is my goal with my blog-to inspire you to have fun creating and enjoy expressing your creativity.  Hopefully I can give you some inspiration, whether it be a layout, a fun new product, a new technique, a color combination or even an idea to CASE!!  I just ask that you don't use my original designs in contests as your creation, other than that, feel free to use them!

I am really looking forward to sharing with you and I hope you will stop in again soon and check out my creations!








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new Blog Karl-lyn! Looking forward to seeing all of your inspring projects! ... do I really get to be the first to comment?! :)

    ReplyDelete