Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snowflake Soiree One Sheet Wonder


My Snowflake Soiree Stationary Set




This is the card box inside.  It holds 6 embellished cards and envelopes.
 
Welcome back!  Today I want to share with you a  stationary set that features a one sheet wonder technique.  I used my favorite stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalogue called "Snowflake Soiree" (item # 127925).
  I stamped an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Whisper White cardstock with the various sizes of snowflakes.  I spritzed it with homemade shimmer spray to give it a frosty sheen.  I then went ahead and cut up my sheet and created 6 cards, a matching box and stamped envelopes to coordinate with the set.  To embellish the cards, I used Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, basic rhinestones, and the Snowflurries die to create the die cut snowflakes.
 
 
This was a really fun project to put together and I was pleased with the final result!  Hope you like it!
 
I am off to create some fun holiday home decor items and will try to post them when they are done.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment