Thursday, January 23, 2014

Starburst Sayings Scrapbook Layout




Today I have another scrapbook layout to share with you.  I choose the color scheme of gold, vanilla, and soft suede on pistachio pudding.  It is a very vintage color combination but I gave it a modern twist with the stamps I used.  

I used some of the fun new products from the occasions catalogue.  The sentiment is from the new Starburst Sayings stamp set and is cut out with the coordinating Starburst framelits.  If you buy those together as a bundle, you save 15% !!   



I also used the gorgeous gold polkadot vellum, the gold baker's twine, watercolor wonder washi tape (one of my new FAVORITES!) and scattered a few gold sequins.



To create a more vintage looking button, I used our Very Vintage buttons and pressed it with versamark ink.  I added gold embossing powder and heat set it. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment