Monday, October 7, 2013

My Monthly Planner with My Digital Studio


Today I want to share a project I created in the summer using My Digital Studio.  When I was teaching school, I relied on a daily planner to keep myself organized, well planned, and on track.  I decided to create one for myself for my Stampin' Up! business as I seem to have lots on the go (and my mommy brain is more forgetful than it used to be!)
 
 
 I started by using the "Up to Date Planner" download which is full of lists, calendars, boxes, etc.  It was perfect to create my planner!
  I used some of the templates from that download for some pages, and just components of it to create some of my own. 

Here is my cover:
This is my back cover.  It features Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart (a mission statement I love) and it is also a download.
For each month, I have a calendar and "to do" lists that correspond with that month.  There is a space for birthdays, goals, projects, and notes. 


 
In each month I have class sign up lists, social media lists, and even pages for sketches for using while I design each month's classes.


 
For each week in the month, I have a week plan where I make my daily "to do" lists.

 
I also have included pages with important dates, my goals and results, mileage and expenses, and even an incentive trip tracker.
When I had finished designing it, I had it printed and coil bound (with a plastic cover and back page). 
I am thrilled with how it all turned out and definitely rely on it daily!  My Digital Studio helps me with so much more than just scrapbooks.  If you don't have it yet, you need to get it!  It is so much fun to use on so many projects!  I hope you enjoyed today's project!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Karilyn love your idea. I really love our new Journals as well what a great way to make one up. love Carolyn Rakowski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER, hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise

    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for stopping by!
    Louise-I am heading over to your blog for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete